The T-motor challenge cup will be one of the best races this year. Prizes first through tenth, an epic track and venue provided by Funspot Orlando. Take a look below for prize details, rules, dates and requirements to compete. See you at the track.
Date: September 26 Wed - 27 Thur (Registration ends Sept 21st)
Location: FunSport Orlando
5700 Fun Spot Way, Orlando, FL 32819
Tech check start time: 6:30am
Event start time: 8:00am both days
Food and water will be provided (no cost to the pilots) and access to Funspots facilities.
First 30 pilots to register can choose between F40III 2750KV or F60III 2350kv and all 50 pilots will receive 7 packs of props.
- 1st Tmotor Sponsor and $1000
- 2nd 10 motor 10 esc and $500
- 3rd 8 Motors 8 esc props and $250
- 4th Two TBS VTX & $100
- 5th One Volk Fram Canopy option and $50
- 6th Two FPV Cameras and $25
- 7th 20% off your next purchase
- 8th 15% off your next purchase
- 9th 10% off your next purchase
- 10th 5% off your next purchase
- VTX 25mw only.
- If all pilots do not make it through the first gate (Holeshot) we will restart the round.
- TBS event tracker will be used to track lap times
- Three fastest consecutive laps in a round will move on, same for top 16 to make finials.
- The first time a pilot false starts they get a warning. The second time, 10sec added to pilots fastest time for the day.
- If a pilot misses a gate and does not circle back, that lap does not count.
- To save time, every pilot will approach the line with two quads ready to go in case of failure.
- All quads will be inspected for proper signal and QC sticker at the line.
- If there is a malfunction on the start line or the VTX is pushing out too much power. The pilot will have 1 min to fix it or miss out on the round.
- Only two rounds at a time will be allowed in the pilot area.
- Top 16 qualify for the finials double elimination for the championship.
CLICK THE PICTURE A THE TOP TO REGISTER